Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers formed in 2009 by bringing together two of Kawartha Lakes regions greatest brokers, Frost Insurance Brokers and Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers.
Frost Insurance roots date back to 1906 and got its name when it was acquired by the late Honorable Premier Leslie Frost. Similarly, Whetter Oaklin traces its roots back to 1926 when William Whetter in Lorneville Ontario founded it.
In 2018, Topping Insurance Brokers in Peterborough changed its name to Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance. This offers our Clients the choice to visit either office for their added convenience.
The key partners in these two brokerages have stayed on to be an integral part of the new Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers firm. In 2009 Frost Whetter Oaklin became part of the RRJ Insurance Group with offices located in Lindsay, Peterborough, Orillia, Kitchener-Waterloo, Oshawa and Toronto. As a group they represent one of the largest independently owned and operated Insurance Brokers in Ontario. As a group we can offer you added expertise and competitive pricing to provide our customers with far superior product and service.
- We are a well established Insurance Brokerage.
- We commenced business in 1906.
- We represent many leading Canadian Insurers.
- We place high quality standards on ourselves and the insurers we represent.
- We are experienced and knowledgeable.
- We pride ourselves in getting to know our clients and their needs.
- We are committed to our community.
- We represent only leading Canadian Insurance Companies that consistently offer high quality standards in claim service and under-writing expertise.
- We offer our clientele a wide range of insurance products and Financial Services.