Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance – Personal Lines
Personal Lines CSR – FWO (Lindsay/Peterborough)
This position would suit someone who enjoys providing full service to our Personal Lines clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals; each assigned a portfolio of accounts. You will work with our producers, our insuring partners and your assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding clients through claims, preparing applications and proposals, etc. The suitable candidate should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable them to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our clients.
- Minimum of 3years Personal Lines insurance brokerage experience
- RIBO Licence is required (active and in good standing); other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to Anne Kearns: AKearns@FWOinsure.com
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.